It has come to a time where almost all mobile phone users want to use a smartphone. Many of us tend to go for the Blackberry smartphone device from RIM because of its low subscription plan. As a Blackberry user, you are mandated to subscribe to any of the several plans provided by different network providers before you can be able to make use of it major features like BBM, The Browser and many more third party Apps.
But what happens if you do not have the money to subscribe but still want to make use of some of the Apps like WhatsApp and its like. Well there is always a way out in every problem. Lets forcus on how to make WhatsApp work without BIS/BES.
Here is how to use WhatsApp without having any BIS or BES enabled on your blackberry device.
- Make sure you download the application (WhatsApp) from the official website.
- Install and configure it as required, giving it all permission.
- Incase you have compression enable, disable it.
- Disable encryption and firewall too.
- Enable Browser Push (make sure the followings are enabled: Enable Push, Enable MDS Push, Enable WAP Push and allow WAP Push Applications).
- Disable Auto ON/OFF (make sure you enable it once everything starts working fine).
- Do a battery pull while the device is still ON.
That is all. You can now access and use WhatsApp without BIS or BES. Though you will need to input the proper APN settings for your network provider.