Have you ever been in a situation where you want to close a tab on Mozilla browser unknowingly that it is the last tab? If you have, then you must have noticed that the browser automatically closes immediately you close that last tab. By default, Firefox browser closes when the last tab is closed which sometimes can be frustrating especially when you are on something important and basically haven’t enabled the Restore Last Session Option. To make sure this doesn’t happen again, follow the instructions below;
- Open the Mozilla browser address bar, type in about:config and hit enter on the keyboard.
- On the new page that will load, click on I accept the risk!
- Copy the line of text below and paste into the search bar
- Once you have located that line of text above, double click on it to change its value from true to false.
- Finally restart the browser by closing and re-opening it.